If you are near Washington, DC, join Amnesty International at Get on the Bus on Friday, April 27 - we will be rallying in front of the White House for Shaker Aamer! Get on the Bus DC 2012: http://gotbdc.org/ - http://facebook.com/getonthebusdc
Anti-Torture Vigil - Week 29
This vigil was dedicated to Shaker Aamer, a detainee who has long been cleared of all charges by the US but is still held in Guantánamo, unable to return home to his wife and kids, whom he has not lived with in over eight years.
Westown, Usa 11-12-2010
All people — including Guantanamo detainees — have the human right to due process and a fair trial. These rights protect us all against abuse of power by governments. Take action with us.
- student118 likes this
- wcamnesty reblogged this from aiusamidatlantic
- aiusamidatlantic reblogged this from amnestygotbdc
- aiusamidatlantic likes this
- toobelowpar reblogged this from amnestyusa
- toobelowpar likes this
- amnestygotbdc reblogged this from amnestyusa and added:
- amnestygotbdc likes this
- friendlyblacknonhottie reblogged this from amnestyusa
- amnestyusa reblogged this from eventoscolaterales and added:
- eventoscolaterales posted this